IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
- Type of contract
- Required experience
About the oppotunity: IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Client: CREDITIFO CEE
Assignnent info: position outsourced for a period of one year with subsequent transfer under Client after such period
Creditinfo CEE s.r.o. provides quality services and solutions in risk management and credit information provision areas. The company is a part of Creditinfo International Group, which offers its services in more than 25 countries around the world. Today, Creditinfo Group operates one of the most extensive commercial information and consumer credit databases known within the credit bureau industry.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer is a senior member of a team with wide range experience in infrastructure with solid knowledge about all crucial parts of IT infrastructure including servers, storages, firewalls, data centers, cloud platforms, operating systems and databases and other enterprise-grade technologies. IT Infrastructure Engineer closely works with IT Infrastructure & Software architects on definition of new standards and architecture, proactively monitors the environment and is engaged in resolution of critical incidents and complex changes. IT Infrastructure Engineer can work independently in a team without supervision, communicate with 3rd parties and manage and organize small deliveries.
- Participation on definition of infrastructure design and standards, creation of related processes and proactive improvement of the environment;
- Involvement into complex infrastructure projects and migrations, including planning and implementation phases and communication with third parties;
- Advanced configuration of Microsoft Windows server, SQL, Exchange and other Microsoft products both on on-premise and cloud;
- Advanced configuration of VM-Ware, storage, network and other elements of physical infrastructure;
- Installation, advanced configuration and troubleshooting of physical hardware in cooperation with 3rd party support (mostly Dell, SonicWALL, FortiGate);
- Participation on request fulfillment, incident and change management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with administration of medium-sized IT environments and willingness to participate on on-calls (ca 1 weekend a month);
- Hands-on experience with server hardware, including storages (preferably EMC/DELL Compellent) and firewalls (preferably FortiGate/SonicWALL);
- Experience with operation of Microsoft technologies (especially Windows server, SQL, Active Directory) and VMWare products in medium-size environments;
- Knowledge and experience with disaster recovery and business continuity, automation, monitoring including overview in systems architecture standards.
- Good communication skills and fluent English & Czech, willingness to travel occasionally.