SENIOR iOS SW DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (GOVERNMENT P&S DC)
- Type of contract
- Required experience
As a SW development engineer in the Government Platform & Services Deliver Center you will contribute to implementing concrete Customer demands in the context of governmental services based on secure electronic documents and electronic identity. You will be exposed to reading of secure documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions and digital identity management. You will learn which principles are making the modern e-government and other mobile use cases for governments a reality.
As a member of our team you will contribute to the development and customization of key products and components, tailoring generic solutions from R&D for governments and citizens all around the globe, adapting to their differences.
Our mobile application development is focused mainly on verification of secure documents, acquisition of citizen data and multi-factor authentication methods. We rely on client´s experience with digital security and bring it to mobile world.
A week in the life of a Senior iOS developer:
- You will work in a small team of developers and validators, cooperate closely with project leader on task breakdown and timely project delivery
- You will analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification
- You will design UML architecture and contribute to implementation of reusable software components and applications for mobile devices
- You will work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions
- You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your source codes or binaries
- You will contribute to user documentation of your software
- You will technically support and develop other junior team members
- You will be involved in qualification and integration of new mobile devices for the area of government services (e.g. mobile passport verification terminals)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have very good knowledge of iOS platform and mobile application development, knowledge of Objective-C or SWIFT programming language, good understanding of web technologies
- It would be preferred if you have experience with other mobile platforms and programming languages (Android, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, .NET, C++, python), experience with NFC, smart cards, cryptography, PKI, biometry, professional experience with UML and continuous integration
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about software development, mobile technologies and computer security, who is a team-player, autonomous and creative, able to learn and has good communication skills
- You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in SW development and 3 years of professional experience with development on iOS platform
- A published own app in the AppStore is a nice plus: share the link if you have one