Validation Engineer M/F
Prague (Czech Republic)
- Type of contract Freelance, Full-Time
- Required experience Intermediate (2-5 years), Senior (5 - 10 years)
- Wage Depending on the profile
Join our multinational team that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
We work on projects for government agencies, banking, mobile services and the Internet Of Things (IoT) technology. At the core of our business is the development of software which we configure and embed in a multitude of different devices and form factors. These include many kinds of payment cards, SIM cards, travel passes, secure eBanking devices, authentication tokens, machine identification modules (MIM), and secure ID documents including ePassports, eID and eHealth cards, as well as eDriving licenses.
What will you do?
You will be testing, perform validation and integration of technical solution (Functional, security, HA, performance, …) including possible usage of automation, contribute to project security assessment. Review and understanding of Solution Design & architecture, on which validation strategy and campaign will be established
What you should know?
- 3 years of work experience in Software Validation as a Tester/ Validator/ QA
- Good knowledge in validation methodologies, processes and tools
- Experience in web application testing
- Experience in application deployment (at least with one java application server)
- SQL and Database servers and web technologies and application servers
Long range project – indefinite utilisation